Monday, September 7, 2009

THE LOSS OF A MOTHER

I long for you mama. I miss you so very much.
The days are long without you.
I keep waiting for your telephone call but it does not come.
I have the beautiful memories but I long for even more.
Hardly a day goes by without someone speaking of you.
You touched many lives in such a blessed way.
You were a true friend to many.
You were a great mama to me.
I was blessed to have a mama like you.
I am what I am because of you and daddy.
I will always remember you as a nurse to the elderly and sick.
I will always remember you as honorable, kind, religious, prayfull, generous, hard working, loving, caring, and compassionate.
Everything I want to be.
I know you are with us spiritually.
I know you are praying for all.
Please send me a sign that you are with us.
I will take care of daddy and keep your home as you would like.
I will never forget the word you told me in the hospital, " Pray ".
I will try to live the life you taught me to live.
Please pray for us as we will pray for you.
I love you mama, always your little boy.

No comments: